Every year, the Society publishes six issues of the Journal on February 28, April 30, June 30, August 30, October 30, and December 30.
Since the initial publication in 1981, three issues of the Journal have been published yearly until 1992. Afterward, its publications increased to four issues from 1993 to 1997 and to six in 1998. In 2003, it was registered with the Korea Research Foundation and has maintained its registration until now. Currently, the Journal is recognized as Korea’s most prestigious journal in the field of NDT.
- Journal Title : Journal of the Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing
- Journal Abbreviation : J. Korean Soc. Nondestruc. Test.
- Journal launch year : 1981
- Frequency : Bimonthly
- pISSN : 1225-7842
- eISSN : 2287-402X
- DOI Prefix : 10.7779/JKSNT
- Indexed/abstracted in : DOI/Crossref, KCI
- Supported by : The publication of the journal is supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies Grant funded by the Korean Government(MEST)
- Copyright : The Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing (KSNT)
- Journal Office : Room 903, KSTC New Building, 7Gil 22, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-703, Korea.
- Tel/ Fax/ E-mail : +82-2-583-7566 / +82-2-582-2743 / email@example.com